Eyepieces and Magnification
- 30x Magnification.
- Wide Field 15x Eyepiece with Built-In Crosshair Reticle.
- 2x Long Working Distance Achromatic Objective.
- Working Distance: 67mm.
- Field of View: 6.5mm Diameter.
- Two Illumination Systems to Meet Any Application!
- Sub-stage Transmitted Variable Intensity Illumination (from bottom) Provides Green Filtered Collimated Light that is Excellent for Viewing Contours and Transparent Objects.
- Oblique Incident Variable Intensity Illumination from Twin Spot Lights with Adjustable Inclination provides Light Source on Each Side of Object. Great for Uniform Illumination of Surface Items with Textures.
- 6V/20W Halogen Bulb in Base. 6V Bulbs in Spot Lights.
Microscope Head Details
- Observation Tube: Monocular, Inclined at 30 Degrees from Vertical.
- Goniometric Head for Measuring Angles.
- Eyepiece Protractor: Graduated 0 – 360 Degrees with Adjustable Vernier Reading to 6 Min.
- Rotary Measuring Stage: 115mm Diameter.
- Measuring Stage Outside Dimensions: 152 mm x 152 mm.
- Stage Movement: X = 60mm, Y = 50mm.
- Glass Stage Plate, 70mm Diameter.
- Two Micrometer Heads: One for X-Direction, One for Y-Direction.
- Standard Micrometer Head: 0 – 25mm, Least Count Resolution 0.01mm.
- Stage has Circular Graduated Scale Divided into 360 Degrees with 5 Minutes Vernier Reading on Side.
- Capability to Lock Stage Rotation.
- Stage has Interchangeable Intermediate Table to receive Different Optional Accessories.
- Hard Steel Ball Bearings for Accurate and Smooth Stage Movement.
- Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Focus Adjustment Travel Range: 154mm. (Head Movement Distance Up/Down).
- This Long Travel Distance Allows for Extra Large Sized Objects to Fit on the Stage!
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Head Movement.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Extra Large and Heavy Base for Overall Rigidity and Stability.
- Maximum Total Overall Height of Microscope: 490mm.
- Instrument Weight: 36 lbs (16.2 Kg).
- Includes: Dust Cover, Lens Cleaning Cloth, One Spare Base Bulb, Two Spare Upper Bulbs, and Instruction Manual.
- Includes two slip gauge blocks. These are precision machined steel blocks of a fixed length. They are used to increase the range of the measuring micrometers. For example, a micrometer with range of only 25mm can have a 20mm slip gauge block inserted between the measuring micrometer and the stage to increase the measuring range to: 20mm + 25mm = 45mm.
- Optional Holding Devices Facilitate the Inspection and Measurement of Small Parts. All are Interchangeable with the Intermediate Table on the Microscope.
- Optional: Center Holding Device: Device used for holding tapered round pieces with centers at both ends.
- Optional: V-Block: Device used for holding round pieces without centers.
- Optional: Vee Support: Device used for holding round pieces for quick inspection.
- Optional: Depthoscope Attachment: Great for Depth Measurement by Optical Means without Physical Contact of the Specimen. Dial Indicator Gauge Mechanism is Coupled with the Fine Focus Control of the Microscope.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-8: Metric Coarse Thread P, 0.25mm to 1.0mm.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-9: Metric Coarse Thread P, 1.25mm to 2.0mm.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-13: Whitworth Thread 60 – 26 TPI.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-14: Whitworth Thread 24 – 18 TPI.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-11: 55 Degree Angle.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-12: 60 Degree Angle.
- Optional: Measuring Eyepiece with Reticle: TM-10: Concentric Circle 0.05mm to 4.0mm.
- Optional Objectives: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x.
- Optional digital X-Y micrometers with 25mm travel or 50mm travel, convertible English-Metric.
- Ships in Molded Styrofoam Container for protection.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.